Force3 Defender Hockey Style Umpire Helmet incorporates the patent pending S3 Technology, absorbing and reducing energy from frontal impacts. Like the traditional Defender Mask, many years of designing, prototyping and testing went into the production of this hockey style helmet. The Defender is truly an amazing technological creation that will revolutionize equipment forever. The Defender Hockey Style Helmet is NOCSAE® approved. In addition, an independent third party testing facility concluded that nothing comes close to the protection to the Defender vs. other masks tested against. With the same footprint of a traditional hockey style helmet, the Defender’s patent pending technology reduces the Severity Index of most impacts by up to 50% in most cases.
G-Forces were also reduced with impressive results. Tests included impacts by 70mph softballs (NOCSAE standard), and 100mph baseballs (results available upon request).
- All black cage and helmet
- NOCSAE® Approved
- ABS Shell with strategically placed air vents
- High-Strength solid steel Mask Construction
- Patent pending dual mask system with the Shock Suspension System (S3) Wide open construction for optimal view
- Unequal Kevlar lined
- Genuine leather chin pad.
- High-impact foam padding construction with special memory comfort foam on chin and head areas, that’s removable for cleaning (top & front of head, and chin pad)
- Powder coated for superior finish
- 3.9 lbs
- Available in Adult 7 1/8 – 7 1/2
- Professional Umpire Helmet Defender by Force3
EXTENDED LIMITED LIFETIME GUARANTEE!!!
Force3 Pro Gear will replace, refurbish, or fix your helmet after normal game impacts, up to 3 times within 5 years of purchase of your helmet for only $99 each time. *Details available upon request, and included with every helmet.